In this podcast DIY PETE will teach you how to get into woodworking and the best free resources to learn quickly. You will learn the best Do it Yourself websites, blogs, videos, books, and people to learn from. You will learn how to take action and start building your first wood project.
Click here to Subscribe
Want to help spread the word about the podcast? If so, please leave an honest review on iTunes by clicking here. Your feedback will help improve the podcast and and reviews help with rankings tremendously. THANK YOU for helping and send me a quick note letting me know that you've written a review!
What FREE RESOURCES I recommend for for Do It Yourself Inspiration!
- Google – Simply search google for projects!
- Pinterest – So many ideas and photos!
- Facebook pages – Connect with bloggers and fellow DIY'ers
- Youtube Videos – Learn for free!
- Local Classes
Blogs I recommend following
- Ana-White.com – Homemaker from Alaska – Hundreds of free plans and ideas for woodworking
- JaysCustomCreations.com – Woodworking Videos and Plans
- Shanty-2-Chic.com – Woodworking Tutorials
- WoodworkingforMereMortals.com (Steve Ramsey) – Woodworking Videos and Project Ideas
- Kreg Jig Community – Plans and Inspiration
In this Episode I recommend the Kreg Jig. Why? Because it makes building wood furniture super simple. You can purchase your own Kreg Jig and get started building furniture today by clicking here! Need more ideas on tools to get started with your do it yourself projects? Just check out my resources page to see all the tools I use and recommend!
Google Sketchup – Free program to create project plans and drawings
Subscribe to the DIY PETE newsletter for free project ideas, inspiration, and updates!
How to SUBMIT a question
Simply go to DIYPETE.com or click the button below! You will need a computer with a built in mic to do this. Most computers nowadays are equipped!